C&S Brass, Any Scale, Listed on eBay

1 ... 78910111213

Re: C&S Brass, Any Scale, Listed on eBay

Jim Courtney
Some On3 C&S brass just listed:

PSC C&S 70, custom painted, nice: https://www.ebay.com/itm/154600526814?hash=item23fee8d3de:g:RLQAAOSwdO1hN6bG

Berlyn C&S cinder car: https://www.ebay.com/itm/203603021568?hash=item2f67af8f00:g:huEAAOSwYblhPmpO

Overland C&S 9 with pilot plow, mint, unpainted: https://www.ebay.com/itm/203598102785?hash=item2f67648101:g:wRcAAOSwmD9hOSgy

Sorry, Christian, it isn't the number 8 that you seek, but only off by one number . . .

Re: C&S Brass, Any Scale, Listed on eBay

pizlinard72
Thank you Jim. Maybe filing off some of the top of each dome and bend the tender sides would do. We could then argue to also reduce the number by one. Mike would probably ban me form the forum right away.
Christian

Re: C&S Brass, Any Scale, Listed on eBay

Back in July, I suggested that all of us try to sell any surplus C&S brass by first listing it on Darel's "Swap Meet" sticky (above) before listing things on eBay. To keep things "in the family", so to speak.

Well, I decided to put my brass where my mouth is, have listed a bunch of stuff on Darel's stick thread above.

Re: C&S Brass, Any Scale, Listed on eBay

pizlinard72

Re: C&S Brass, Any Scale, Listed on eBay

Norm Acker

Re: C&S Brass, Any Scale, Listed on eBay

Re: C&S Brass, Any Scale, Listed on eBay

pizlinard72
Good Morning
South Park Fine Scale Cooke Kit in Sn3
https://www.ebay.com/itm/194423560501?hash=item2d448c1935:g:LnQAAOSwY31hX538
Best, Christian

Re: C&S Brass, Any Scale, Listed on eBay

Jim Courtney
Is it just me or is eBay screwing up everyone's saved searches??

None of my C&S / Sn3 / On3 searches work anymore . . .

Re: C&S Brass, Any Scale, Listed on eBay

Doug Heitkamp
It's eBay. They changed the categories that items are classified in, thus screwing up the searches.
Doug Heitkamp
Centennial, CO

Re: C&S Brass, Any Scale, Listed on eBay

pizlinard72
Good Morning
PFM 2-6-0 21 in On3
https://www.ebay.com/itm/174994450762?hash=item28be7b694a:g:O50AAOSwHkdhd5JR
Have a good day
Christian

Re: C&S Brass, Any Scale, Listed on eBay

Norm Acker

Re: C&S Brass, Any Scale, Listed on eBay

For you HOn3 C&S'istas, ther is an Overland coach #74-76 listed:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/393833463285

Re: C&S Brass, Any Scale, Listed on eBay

skip
Just ran across this...
https://www.ebay.com/itm/373878853045?hash=item570cea8db5:g:88YAAOSwTWRh46vq

Skip Egdorf
Los Alamos, NM
Skip Egdorf

Re: C&S Brass, Any Scale, Listed on eBay

Jim Courtney
Morning skip.

Same seller has two other Overland C&S engines:

Number 60 -- https://www.ebay.com/itm/373878870486?hash=item570cead1d6:g:vqEAAOSwmuZh47CA

Number69 -- https://www.ebay.com/itm/373878859840?hash=item570ceaa840:g:yEgAAOSwljth468v

Good listing prices for both, only a 3-day auction . . .

Re: C&S Brass, Any Scale, Listed on eBay

Jim Courtney
A couple of pieces of Overland Sn3 C&S brass currently listed:

A nicely painted and finished C&S 74; mine was a very good running locomotive:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/373887522778?hash=item570d6ed7da:g:88YAAOSwTWRh46vq

For anyone starting in Sn3, there is a C&S 1003 caboose just listed as well, commonly used on Clear Creek:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/125144210354?hash=item1d232d1bb2:g:7sAAAOSwaLhiBrgZ

It has been painted yellow and lettered for a lumber company. But unwanted paint jobs are why God created lacquer thinner. The odd paint job might keep the bidding/price down . . .

Re: C&S Brass, Any Scale, Listed on eBay

pizlinard72
Good Morning
It‘s been some time since there was a brass offering on eBay in On3. Here is a Mason bogie by LMB.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/403683146646?hash=item5dfd63fb96:g:LDUAAOSwDjpikFnV
Have a good weekend
Christian

Re: C&S Brass, Any Scale, Listed on eBay

drgwcs
pizlinard72 wrote
Good Morning
It‘s been some time since there was a brass offering on eBay in On3. Here is a Mason bogie by LMB.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/403683146646?hash=item5dfd63fb96:g:LDUAAOSwDjpikFnV
Have a good weekend
Christian
I had noticed a couple of On3 engines up Little under 2 days left
#21- Overland Como cone arrestor  https://www.ebay.com/itm/374096268698?hash=item5719e00d9a:g:4s0AAOSw~9tifaxd
#60- PSC  https://www.ebay.com/itm/374096276814?hash=item5719e02d4e:g:MDoAAOSw0u9ijpWN
Jim Curran

Re: C&S Brass, Any Scale, Listed on eBay

Jeff Osborne

Re: C&S Brass, Any Scale, Listed on eBay

Wayne Taylor

Re: C&S Brass, Any Scale, Listed on eBay

Jim Courtney
A very nice, factory painted PSC HOn3 C&S number 10 has just been listed on eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/284889334603?hash=item4254ba434b:g:fCYAAOSwMxliyFWc

Listing price is pretty high, but these Cooke Moguls are about the best running HOn3 C&S locomotives ever produced.
1 ... 78910111213