C&S Brass, Any Scale, Listed on eBay

1234567 ... 13

Re: C&S Brass, Any Scale, Listed on eBay

nedsn3
I think it was "Leonard M. Blum". I bought an AF 0-6-0 from them years ago!

Re: C&S Brass, Any Scale, Listed on eBay

Robert Stears
Jim, What Scale was that brass caboose?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 11, 2020, at 7:11 PM, nedsn3 [via C&Sng Discussion Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 I think it was "Leonard M. Blum". I bought an AF 0-6-0 from them years ago!

http://c-sng-discussion-forum.41377.n7.nabble.com/C-S-Brass-Any-Scale-Listed-on-eBay-tp12787p15726.html
To start a new topic under C&Sng Discussion Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from C&Sng Discussion Forum, click here.
NAML

Re: C&S Brass, Any Scale, Listed on eBay

Jim Courtney
Hey Bob,

The C&S 1009 caboose that I purchased was one of the Overland Sn3 models of 1992-3.

Re: C&S Brass, Any Scale, Listed on eBay

pizlinard72

Re: C&S Brass, Any Scale, Listed on eBay

Jim Courtney
Already gone!

SteveG

Re: C&S Brass, Any Scale, Listed on eBay

pizlinard72
Hello everyone

A Sunset No74 in On3 for Sale.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot574-Sunset-Models-Colorado-Southern-74-2-8-0-Locomotive-On3-2Rail-Brass/224156006356?hash=item3430bd37d4:g:MwIAAOSwZwRfXqtg

Seems to have started rebuilding the model.
Stay Safe and Healthy

Christian

Re: C&S Brass, Any Scale, Listed on eBay

pizlinard72

Re: C&S Brass, Any Scale, Listed on eBay

Jim Courtney
For you On3 types, there is an Overland On3 DSP&P/DL&G/Early C&S four-wheel waycar listed on ebay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BRASS-ON3-Overland-Denver-South-Park-Pacific-Way-Car-U-P-NO-RESERVE/143735850090

Current bid is $193.50. Auction ends Sunday at 7:00PM PDT.

I'm tempted to bid, but John Greenly has convinced me that I'll have to build a new underframe . . .

Re: C&S Brass, Any Scale, Listed on eBay

South Park
  Has a Congdon era 2-8-0 ever been made, similar to the Balboa 2-6-0 above ?

Re: C&S Brass, Any Scale, Listed on eBay

Robert McFarland
There was an Sn3 Cooke Consolidation made by South Park Finescale.

Re: C&S Brass, Any Scale, Listed on eBay

Robert McFarland
Sidetrack Hobbies has a Baldwin in On3 that can be made into DSP&P 191

Re: C&S Brass, Any Scale, Listed on eBay

South Park
A quick Google search provides 5 different "Sidetrack Hobbies" ....

Any one in particular ?

Re: C&S Brass, Any Scale, Listed on eBay

Re: C&S Brass, Any Scale, Listed on eBay

Doug Heitkamp
Sidetrack Hobbies in Colorado Springs

I'm not sure they have ever really been produced. He attends shows and has enough of a loco to run on a set of rollers, but that's all I've ever seen.
Doug Heitkamp
Centennial, CO

Re: C&S Brass, Any Scale, Listed on eBay

Jim Courtney
I believe this is what the Sidetrack Hobbies locomotive looked like:

I remember seeing it at the last NNG Convention in Denver. It looked nice, but I didn't see it run . . .

Not a Cooke, but one of the slightly older Baldwins, like the one restored at the Colorado RR Museum:

Re: C&S Brass, Any Scale, Listed on eBay

South Park
  Yeah, that's the one I'd want.

  Anyone know the total length of the 191, from pilot tip to tender coupler ?

Re: C&S Brass, Any Scale, Listed on eBay

Robert McFarland
I would like to see Sidetrack do an as delivered version-Nesmith stack(2versions), 2 panel cab,Eames brakes