Jefferson progress report

Re: Jefferson progress report

Jeff Young
They were there until moved to Area 51.  I think Area 51 was opened mid-1950s?

Re: Jefferson progress report

Robert Stears
Wonderful work! I would love to see it in person once all this crisis is over.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 25, 2020, at 11:49 AM, Jeff Young [via C&Sng Discussion Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

http://c-sng-discussion-forum.41377.n7.nabble.com/Jefferson-progress-report-tp5950p15398.html
To start a new topic under C&Sng Discussion Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from C&Sng Discussion Forum, click here.
NAML

Re: Jefferson progress report

Jeff Young
We'd love to have you Robert!  (The house itself is worth seeing as well....)