surrexting my Mogul.

Fritz 52
Hi everyon e.

I havent posted in a while and I'm now recovering friend m the folirst of two cataract surgeries. The right eye was done tuesdayband the left is going to be done in November.
My qiestion for everyone is this. Is someone on here bravevenough to help me get my Bachmann on30 ogul back together? Afterthe loss of my wife, the move from our old house tohere was disatorous to sa bthe least. The left hand cylinder broke off and the ridway vame undonevtoo. It was Sue's favorite C&S Loco. It's #22. Please let me know.i hacevall the parts. Just don't have quite the dexterity in my digirs . thanks Guys
Fred Xotterell

Re: surrexting my Mogul.

Robert McFarland
My wife has recently had cataract surgeries in both eyes.You might be pleasantly suprised how well you can see after them.

Re: surrexting my Mogul.

Fritz 52
I went to the eye doctor this morning and WOW!!! After living with hardly any vision in my right eye i have decent visionagain. You hit the nail on the head! It's still a bit swollwen and a bit sore but the drops they gave me will end that. Thanks for your reply Robert.
Fred Cotterell.

P. S. Now to start. On my modules and try to get some of my books and trains shipped down from Missouri. Onwards!!

Re: surrexting my Mogul.

John Greenly
Hi Fred,

I'd be happy to help fix up your engine, if I can.  How about posting a photo or two here so I can get an idea of what's needed.

John

John Greenly
Lansing, NY
John Greenly
Lansing, NY

Re: surrexting my Mogul.

Fritz 52
Sure thing John. First thing in the morning. Right now its in pieces. Lol. I'll get a few pics for you tomorrow.
Fred

On Thu, Sep 12, 2019, 6:09 PM John Greenly [via C&Sng Discussion Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Fred,

I'd be happy to help fix up your engine, if I can.  How about posting a photo or two here so I can get an idea of what's needed.

John

John Greenly
Lansing, NY

http://c-sng-discussion-forum.41377.n7.nabble.com/surrexting-my-Mogul-tp14420p14429.html
To unsubscribe from surrexting my Mogul., click here.
NAML

Re: surrexting my Mogul.

South Park
  I just gotta ask, ....

  What exactly is "surrexting" ?

  Lots of new words out there these days with the young crowd.  If it has
anything to do with texting, what does that have to do with a mogul ???

  I am really confused.

Re: surrexting my Mogul.

Wayne Taylor
I'm going to go with resurrecting".

Re: surrexting my Mogul.

Fritz 52
Lol my eye surgery fixed the problem. Should have been Resurrecing. Sorry about that.
Fred Cotterell

Re: surrexting my Mogul.

South Park
  No apology necessary.  You made up a very "serious" looking word by
mistake.  Now, to put a good meaning to it !

  My ex had a very funny way of farkeling up words and phrases into wholly
new ones, many of which were awesomely funny and clever, even though she
thought it embarrassing to boff up.

  A personal favorite was "the fecal position", something I consider an improvement
in both descriptive nature, with an added sense of common discomfort, when
one is found in the proverbial "fetal position".

  Cut yerself an extra slice of raisin pie for creativity, even if it was accidental.

Re: surrexting my Mogul.

Fritz 52
John. Email me at cotterellfred5@gmail.com. I have photos ready for you of the disassmbled loco. Don't vbe too shocked as it is pretty much taken apart. The drive train is pretty much intact. But when I started to try to install the replacement cylinders I hit a snag because of that pesky cataract.

Como Depot
Living with my late wife was a great experience. She would proof read when I wrote articles when were involved raising tropical fish.
Thanks everyone for your input. Now to fix my left eye.
Fred Cotterell