Signs, Signs, Signs!

Fred H.
So I've been working on my railroad... I'm going to use this thread to share some of the signs I'm making. (Both for the layout and for the walls of the garage.)

First up is the "Little Joker" sign from the side of "Colorado Shoe" in Black Hawk:

Typeface isn't exact and I'm not sure about the image of the imp, but I'm happy!

Any member who wants these in any scale, just send me a message and I'm happy to share with you.
Fred H. Hutchison
Black Hawk in 1:24

Re: Signs, Signs, Signs!

Re: Signs, Signs, Signs!

Rick Steele
I like it Fred, It was also painted on the side of the wall of the Miller Block in Central City, the blank wall that faced Eureka Street. Good Job.

Rick