Question

Jimmy Blouch
Pretty quiet over here since the depot got moved.

So here's a question:
About when did #44 get moved to Silver Plume?

Jimmy

Re: Question

Todd Hackett
Jimmy Blouch wrote
...About when did #44 get moved to Silver Plume?
My first time there was April of 1979, and it was already there, and looks like it had been for a while.

Re: Question

Jimmy,

According to Sundance Publications:
Trails among the Columbine 1985 pg 43  "Engine Number 44 made the trip from Central City in 1974....fired up on a weekend in August that year"
Colorado's Mountain Railroads pg234-5 two entries stating 1973.

Re: Question

Jimmy Blouch
My note says possibly 1973 and I was trying to verify.
Two views from same day.

Jimmy

Re: Question

South Park
  Was the depot moved from Denver at the same time
as the other depot was moved to Como ?  ðŸ˜œ
"Duty above all else except Honor"