Narrow Gauge Model Railroading in Sn3

Jim Courtney
Over the years I've posted comments and photos of my friend Dale Kreutzer's Sn3 layout. He models the Rio Grande Southern's southern division circa 1926 in Sn3 scale.

There is a YouTube video now posted of a pre-Covid operating session on Dale's layout:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FIegH6a140

Re: Narrow Gauge Model Railroading in Sn3

Doug Heitkamp
Jim,

Thanks for pointing out that video. His layout is superb! I've seen it in person and it's better in real life. Now about that goofy guitar music and "HOn3" in the opening sequence....
Doug Heitkamp
Centennial, CO

Re: Narrow Gauge Model Railroading in Sn3

Chris Walker
Strewth, that Backdrop!!!

Re: Narrow Gauge Model Railroading in Sn3

Jim Courtney
Define "strewth" . . .

Re: Narrow Gauge Model Railroading in Sn3

Chris Walker
Jim Courtney wrote
Define "strewth" . . .

used to express surprise, astonishment(in this case) or dismay.
I could've also said Gobsmacked.

Long since been replaced by the common  F word interspersed with other words to effect.

Re: Narrow Gauge Model Railroading in Sn3

Todd A Ferguson
I was fortunate enough to view his work and run a train and on Dale’s layout over 20 years ago.  It was fun then and I’m sure it has only gotten better over time.  His code 55 and 40 rail track was very well done and operated great.

Todd