NWSL Closing?

Robert McFarland
There are postings on the Sn3  io group indicating that NWSL is closing this summer and doesn't have a buyer.Could Leadville Shops or Sidetrack Hobbies come to their rescue?

Re: NWSL Closing?

SteveG
Dave put a post on the NWSL Facebook page last night confirming this.
I had the honor of working with him at MS Press several years ago, before he bought NWSL, and having stayed in touch know that losing his wife Lynda last year was something that hit him real hard.

Steve

Re: NWSL Closing?

Wayne Taylor
Just found out today when I went to their home page and was unable to order anything.

Re: NWSL Closing?

Robert McFarland
What ever happened to Darrell Poole? I thought he worked there.It would seem that he could start a company that would take it up where NWSL left off.

Re: NWSL Closing?

Or Wiseman?