NEW C&Sng MEMORIES BOOK

Southpark
C&Sng Railroaders' Photos, Memories & Then Some Along The Old South Park Line was received 7/15/21 from the printer and is now available.  Signed books may be ordered directly at www.railroadphotos.com
Tom Klinger

Re: NEW C&Sng MEMORIES BOOK

Jim Courtney
Thanks for the heads up, Tom.

My order goes out in the mail Monday.

Re: NEW C&Sng MEMORIES BOOK

Kurt Maechner
Just got my Just copy in the mail today.  Beautiful book with so many photos I had never seen before.  Excellent work, Tom and Denise!

Re: NEW C&Sng MEMORIES BOOK

Chris Walker
Will this be available from the CRRM?  Is there anything new on the Clear Creek line in it?

Postage to down here is now in excess of the purchase price of the book itself.

Re: NEW C&Sng MEMORIES BOOK

Southpark
Chris and others,
Our new C&Sng Memories book is at the Colorado Railroad Museum.  Down under postage about $45 US.  Can you guys have someone who has an empty bag who is state side pick one up ? Narrow Gauge Convention time?
Tom Klinger

Re: NEW C&Sng MEMORIES BOOK

Jeff Young
Hi Tom,

If you can give me a quote for postage to Ireland I can drop a check in the mail….

Cheers,
Jeff.

Re: NEW C&Sng MEMORIES BOOK

Southpark
Jeff and other folks outside of the USA I would suggest you contact Colorado Railroad Museum or Ron's Books, Harrison, NY for an international order.  Tom Klinger

Re: NEW C&Sng MEMORIES BOOK

Jeff Young
Yikes, Ron's wanted $92 shipping.

CRRM doesn't have it on their website yet, so I had Ron's send it to my mail forwarding service in FL.

Re: NEW C&Sng MEMORIES BOOK

Doug Heitkamp
Thank you Tom & Denise! I picked up my copy the past weekend and have enjoyed it tremendously!
Doug Heitkamp
Centennial, CO