IMPORTANT PEASE READ: The Future of Nabble and this Forum

Re: IMPORTANT PEASE READ: The Future of Nabble and this Forum

CBryars2
I would love to have a copy, tried download from link but no luck

Cameron
http://dgccrr.blogspot.com/
Facebook - Denver, Golden & Clear Creek Railroad

Re: IMPORTANT PEASE READ: The Future of Nabble and this Forum

Keith Hayes
Well, DARN!

Darel, please count me to contribute to the maintenance of the site, wherever it lands.

Re: IMPORTANT PEASE READ: The Future of Nabble and this Forum

nickgully
Here is it zipped up, (1.7GB)

https://gully.org/uxb/nab3/csn3_2021_08_14.zip

-Nick

Re: IMPORTANT PEASE READ: The Future of Nabble and this Forum

Jim Courtney
SUCCESS!!

Looks like the Discussion Forum survived the server migration intact.

But this is a sobering message that we cannot take this special place for granted. More discussion on future contingency plans is in order.

Thoughts?

Re: IMPORTANT PEASE READ: The Future of Nabble and this Forum

Doug Heitkamp

Glad to see the forum survived!
Doug Heitkamp
Centennial, CO

Re: IMPORTANT PEASE READ: The Future of Nabble and this Forum

Paul R.
eXCELLENT GOOD TO SEE IT BACK UP.

Re: IMPORTANT PEASE READ: The Future of Nabble and this Forum

Norm Acker
VERY happy to see the forum back up again! Please let us know if we can do anything to ensure that it continues. Before I remembered to look at the blog site this morning there was some angst akin to "Well, crap. What do I do now?", kind of similar to the feeling when my Internet service is interrupted. :D
Norm in Littleton, CO
 - on the C&S Silica Branch

Re: IMPORTANT PEASE READ: The Future of Nabble and this Forum

Norm Acker
And on another note, I finally took a metal detector to what I was sure was a stretch of the existing Silica branch ROW about a block from my house, and here's what I unearthed in about 3 minutes of detection work:

Here's the newer spike compared to an ancient one from Mt. Princeton that I unearthed three weeks ago.

And lastly, these are what I assume to be from the midden heap which might have been behind the Waterton depot location. The antique "sad iron" is a nice find!

This historical treasure hunting is sort of addictive...!
Norm in Littleton, CO
 - on the C&S Silica Branch

Re: IMPORTANT PEASE READ: The Future of Nabble and this Forum

Norm Acker
And a few more from the 2.1 mile stretch of ROW above Mt. Princeton.

Sorry, I guess I should be posting these on a new topic.
Norm in Littleton, CO
 - on the C&S Silica Branch

Re: IMPORTANT PEASE READ: The Future of Nabble and this Forum

Pat Student
Darel

Even as a follower of "The Evil Empire" count me in.

Pat

Re: IMPORTANT PEASE READ: The Future of Nabble and this Forum

Looks like I'm here. Am I here?

Re: IMPORTANT PEASE READ: The Future of Nabble and this Forum

Jim Courtney
You're here, Mike, on the other side . . .