What warrants a depot

Re: What warrants a depot -- Kenosha Depot

South Park
  OK, maybe not.

Re: What warrants a depot -- Kenosha Depot

Sheesh!

Hopefully, the off topic photo of a broad gauge NYC caboose can actually be unseen and attributed to an April Fool's Day prank, perpetrated by space aliens or vengeful internet trolls.

While I may have expanded the boundries of propriety by introducing the "Dead" earlier in this thread, we seem to have further lost our way.

Let's restore some decorum and sanity to our doin's here before we lose total control any more than we have already.

Re: What warrants a depot -- Kenosha Depot

Don Gustavson II
I missed something..

Mike, Interesting point that the people look like hunters with rifles in hand. I think that is right.
I had just figured they where shovels. And they where working on the addition of the center track. (seemed like a lot of work to do it that way)
HOn3 is the path I have chosen.
The Nearly Historical Railroad.
http://www.nhrailroad.com/

Re: What warrants a depot -- Kenosha Depot

South Park
  Actually, you were spared an eye-searing horror.  Be grateful.

  Doing track work with rifles is difficult for sure.  So is hunting deer with shovels.

  🤔

Re: What warrants a depot

Todd A Ferguson
Ridgway too on the RGS...replaced Dallas townsite if I recall correctly...
123