Ride the C&S over Boreas Pass - part 1 video

Ride the C&S over Boreas Pass - part 1 video

Kurt Maechner
This past July 2018 my family and I drove over Boreas Pass for the first time.  Using a GoPro mounted inside our Honda minivan, I tried to record the whole trip from Como to Breckenridge.

This is part 1, covering the distance from Como to Rocky/Windy Point.  Along the way, I tried to label points of interest relating to the railroad.  I also use screen shots from Google Earth to help the viewer tell where they are on the pass.

The video can be seen here.
Enjoy!