Stocking Stuffers

Keith Hayes
Sierra West recently advertised some 3D printed resin parts in 1:64. I ordered a selection to check them out.

I hate to say presentation matters, But it does. Brent Gallant did a great job wrapping and packing the parts and opening the parcel reminded me of Christmas morning! I guess I am a pushover. I can't wait to build this tractor model!

I ordered a selection of bits and bobs. They are a bit pricey,  but the quality is very good. The parts are clean and there are fine details like the handle on the gas can and the finger holes on the soda crate. It will not take much work to finish these into amazing detail pieces.

Please check out Sierra West Models on the web. Brent also offers vehicles and parts in HO and O, and these may be suitable for use in S too.

Re: Stocking Stuffers

Keith Hayes
Here is a pic of the partially assembled tractor.

More Goodies!

Keith Hayes

A box arrived from Toys in the Attic today!

It has 5-6 cars in it including this Willys. The print is very good and the grille is exceptional! I cannot wait to get this off the blocks and into some paint.

I also got a TT flat bed for our mutual friend Espee.

So far these are impressive. I hope this company can expand their 20s and 30s cars to include so Dodges and Chevys.