Layout update pics

Tim Schreiner
I thought I’d share some new photos of progress made on my very new On3 layout. It’s been nearly ten years since I modeled in O scale. This all started after buying my #74 back last March, and I only planned to build a diorama for it. Then I made the trip to Denver to the NG convention, and that’s when the wheels in my head started turning. I’m now building a layout on an upper deck from my HO empire. The O scale deck is in a space of 12x20.

Re: Layout update pics

Welcome home, Tim. You are off to a great start. Your old coal dock is a showstopper.

Re: Layout update pics

Tim Schreiner
Thank you Mike!

Re: Layout update pics

Beautiful C&S model building, Tim!!

Please post more photos!

Re: Layout update pics

Tim Schreiner

Re: Layout update pics

Dave Eggleston
Tim, it's looking really great. I've been following your progress on FaceBook and enjoying ever step you've posted. Nice to see an On3 layout under way!
Dave Eggleston
Seattle, WA

Re: Layout update pics

Tim Schreiner