Something New: Colorado Central. Another Inspiration Point Photo.

Something New: Colorado Central. Another Inspiration Point Photo.

Re: Something New: Colorado Central. Another Inspiration Point Photo.

Jeff Ramsey
That's a new one Chris! Great image.

Re: Something New: Colorado Central. Another Inspiration Point Photo.

Excuse my ignorance but presumably this is not the Beaver Creek by Avon?

Re: Something New: Colorado Central. Another Inspiration Point Photo.

Chris Walker
Would you care to elaborate on what you mean? this has gone over my head I'm afraid.  The "Beaver Creek" in the photo title may or may not refer to nearby Beaver Brook, but the location definitely is Inspiration Point.

Re: Something New: Colorado Central. Another Inspiration Point Photo.

Jimmy Blouch
Definitely not Beaver Creek at Avon.

Jimmy