Ron Rudnick Modeling Guides

David Fromm
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know if Ron Rudnick’s Modeling Guides are still available?  I tried sending an email to him via this forum but it bounced back.

Thanks,
David Fromm

Re: Ron Rudnick Modeling Guides

Dave Eggleston
Try contacting Coronado Scale Models in Phoenix. They used to carry it and Ron often drops in to see the Schwedlers (the owners).

Dave Eggleston
Seattle, WA

Re: Ron Rudnick Modeling Guides

Ron Rudnick
My email is dspark1@q.com
Home address 2050 W. Dunlap D-34, Phoenix, AZ 85021
Ron Rudnick

Re: Ron Rudnick Modeling Guides

South Park
Like Elvis, many Ron Rudnick impersonators have come
on the scene in recent years.  Authorities always advise that
we verify we are dealing with the REAL Ron Rudnick in
matters of modeling.
"Duty above all else except Honor"