Reefer madness

Re: Reefer madness

Konrad Schreier
Thanks Jeff, that is a great link.

Speaking of C&S refers, I have a rebuilt 27 foot Tiffany car under construction (circa 1903-5), and it might be fun to build a St. Charles refer next (tough I may build a short (first batch) Tiffany car).  Are any good plans for the St. Charles cars available?

I am building in On3, and being old school (and getting to be old myself ) build my cars from wood, btw. The Tiffany car is a resized and corrected Mainline Models (really, got the kit in the 80s) Tiffany body with Coranado and scratch details.  The St. Charles body would probably have to be totally scratch, but I did scratch an 1880 D&RG 30 foot car (the one in the famous Marshall Pass photo) that way a while back and it came out well.

Thanks for any leads,

Konrad
12