Posts?

Robert McFarland
Why haven't there been  any posts since April 22nd?

Re: Posts?

Sometimes things are slow. Not very often, but it occasionally happens.

As far as I can tell, no one reported not being able to post or reply.

Re: Posts?

Busy mowing grass!

Re: Posts?

South Park
  I figured with the weather getting nicer, people are more inclined to go do
"outside" things and leave the modeling/RR stuff alone for now.  I just picked
up a maintenance account on 420 buildings and am up to my eyebrows in the
proverbial "alligators".

Re: Posts?

That's exactly what I'm doing