Photo of Mason Bogie Powered Train Passing Heywood Springs Depot

Photo of Mason Bogie Powered Train Passing Heywood Springs Depot

Robert McFarland
I' m looking for a photo of a Nesmith Stacked Mason Bogie passing the Heywood Springs depot. 'I believe it was in SOUTH PARK LINE I've also seen it in some photo collections. Can somebody please  post a picture of it? It would help answer some questions about  the topic being discussed on the NGDF.

Re: Photo of Mason Bogie Powered Train Passing Heywood Springs Depot

Ken Martin
I don't have a scan of it but the picture is on page 68 of "The South Park Line"By Ferrell.

Ken Martin

Re: Photo of Mason Bogie Powered Train Passing Heywood Springs Depot

Chris Walker
Looks to me like you've already provided the answer, Robert.

Re: Photo of Mason Bogie Powered Train Passing Heywood Springs Depot

Robert McFarland
I was hoping  that somebody would post  the photo.I believe Crains Railroad Pages has a copy and I found one on a page of DSP&P photos