Park County Archives

CM Auditor
Hopefully this is old news, but I just found the Park County Archives online at http://www.parkcoarchives.org/

The list has all of the towns and locations within Park county with a lot of downloadable older photos.

Re: Park County Archives

Thank you for the link to this incredible resource!  Many hours of photo study are now in my future.

And Roper may have found a new source of "Snapshot Saturdays"!

Jim

Re: Park County Archives

Darel Leedy
This has been a link under "Historical Resources" on the blog home page for a few years now

Re: Park County Archives

Chris Walker
Darel Leedy wrote
This has been a link under "Historical Resources" on the blog home page for a few years now

Funny how an occasional audit can bring things to light.

Re: Park County Archives

Obviously, Roper's ancestors knew Park County well.  From Roper's family album?

Re: Park County Archives

Keith Hayes
Derrell, what lokie is that? I don't have my books by the computer. My guess is that it is a Rhode Island connie. But that is purely speculation.

Re: Park County Archives

Jim Courtney
More to the point, Keith:  Is that a 3-legged dog or is he merely relieving himself on the cinders?