Outstanding C&S 9 footage from 2006

Kurt Maechner
I found some of the best footage of C&S 9 that I've seen so far in her one active season on the Georgetown Loop in 2006.  If you haven't seen these videos before they're worth a look.
Enjoy,
Kurt

Re: Outstanding C&S 9 footage from 2006

Charles McMillan
Kurt ,

Thanks for the link to the videos , I got to see Number 9 in running order , but not get to ride behind her, The trip was sold out the day I went to Georgetown . Never got back up there before her time was up .

Charles M

Re: Outstanding C&S 9 footage from 2006

Kurt Maechner
I enjoyed the videos too.  I wish I could have had the opportunity to see No. 9 run in person.  I, like many others, just assumed it would be there for a long time.  I also missed No. 71 in 1990.  It was advertised to be running for that summer, but they folded apparently before we showed up to ride behind it.  Unfortunately, C&S engine revivals are tricky things!

Re: Outstanding C&S 9 footage from 2006

Ken Martin
Nice video. I didn't make the initial run of No. 9 and when I got there a month later it was in the shop to "replace stay bolts".
I did see 71 run and got to ride the combine.

Ken Martin