November is National Model Railroad Month

November is National Model Railroad Month

Keith Hayes
One our marketing folks announced this at the office last week and then quickly invited themselves over to see the layout and shoot some video.

I set up a D&RGW Leadville Turn and Lauren was engineer while I was the Brakie and Eric took pictures. Later Eric operated Extra 71 west into the Cloud City while Lauren made a video.

Both learned a lot about railroads and all that goes into operating a locomotive and setting out cars. They were delighted.

If anything good comes of this, I will let you know.

Re: November is National Model Railroad Month

Jim Courtney
How about having your co-workers share their video here . . .

Re: November is National Model Railroad Month

Keith Hayes
It just got posted.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CIGUaCzniw8/?igshid=hjq1spi1to8n

Re: November is National Model Railroad Month

Paul R.
Keith,
Good one, maybe the next one will be a bit longer so we can all see all of your excellent workmanship. Paul R.

Re: November is National Model Railroad Month

I like the Covid whiskers, Keith . . .