Narrow Gauge Convention

pizlinard72
To those who are able to go to the NG Convention this year, I wish great moments, interesting discussions and new insights on our Hobby. I will not be able to go. Too much going on at work.
Hope members of this groups may meet in person. Seeing someone face to face is different that just posting.
Please keep those who have to stay home up to date.
Kind Regards and happy travels
Christian

Re: Narrow Gauge Convention

Doug Heitkamp
Hi Folks!

Just wanted to see who will be at the N.G. Convention? I’ll be there along with Darel, Monte Pearson, Rich Rands, Keith Pashina, and who else?
Doug Heitkamp
Centennial, CO

Re: Narrow Gauge Convention

Todd Hackett
I'll be there

Re: Narrow Gauge Convention

tonyk375
I'll be there.  Giving a presentation on Rotary snow plows.

Tony Kassin

Re: Narrow Gauge Convention

Don Peterson
I’ll be there

Re: Narrow Gauge Convention

Mike McKenzie
Will be there with the Mudhens Modular group. Lee Gustafson will be driving out with me from Chicagolandia.

Mike

Re: Narrow Gauge Convention

Norm Acker
I'll be there as well, I'm looking forward to meeting several of you and also seeing some of your excellent layouts!
Norm in Littleton, CO
 - on the C&S Silica Branch

Re: Narrow Gauge Convention

skip
I'm coming up from New Mexico. Looking forward to once again putting faces to names.
Skip Egdorf
Los Alamos, NM
Skip Egdorf

Re: Narrow Gauge Convention

Matt Hutson
I'll be there.

Cheers,
Matt

Re: Narrow Gauge Convention

Pat Student
I'll be there.

Re: Narrow Gauge Convention

SteveG
I'll be there; will be planning a field trip down to Como on the 2nd, possibly a trip up to the Cheyenne Depot earlier in the week.

--Steve

Re: Narrow Gauge Convention

The residents of Leadville have been cleaning up the town for all of you.