Following the C&S over Boreas Pass - Boreas to Farnham Spur - video

Following the C&S over Boreas Pass - Boreas to Farnham Spur - video

Kurt Maechner
I posted videos to experience the C&S from Como to Boreas Summit a few years back and have finally gotten to do a little work on the stretch west of Boreas heading toward Breckenridge.  This video covers one mile from the summit through to the site of Farnham or Farnham Spur.  I found a few railroad-era photos to line up along the way and even some shots of Farnham Spur that I had not seen before (on the Breckenridge History Archives site).

Enjoy!

Kurt

Re: Following the C&S over Boreas Pass - Boreas to Farnham Spur - video

Jim Courtney
Thanks for posting these, Kurt.

Looking forward to your reaching Baker's tank, Rocky Point, the Gold Pan trestle site and the hook eye curve at Illinois Park!

Re: Following the C&S over Boreas Pass - Boreas to Farnham Spur - video

Kurt Maechner
Thanks, Jim.  I was going to hit Baker Tank with this one but then knew I didn't have enough time-so next one will reach it!
Kurt