Name Change

Darel Leedy
Administrator
To better reflect the interest of the discussion forum and to not confuse with any bias towards a particular modeling scale, I have changed the name of this group to the C&Sng. All of the links to this site should be unaffected.
All of the files and documents will continue to be hosted on the C&Sn3 blog.
The C&Sn3 blog continues to garner the majority of hits and is primarily the gateway in which people enter this forum. I am always interested in feature article contributions to keep the main page updated and fresh.
Once again, I appreciate all of you for your amazing contributions. The combined information of these two sites is priceless.

Darel

Re: Name Change

Jim Courtney
Thanks for hosting all of us on this wonderful site!

What kind of format does Roper need for blog articles?  Will an email with photos inserted when appropriate do, or do you need a Word file??

Jim in the always raining Pacific NW

Re: Name Change

Darel Leedy
Administrator
Thank you Jim. Blog articles submitted either way is good, but Word format is best. Note where each photo should be located and send the pictures as a separate attachment.
Your input to the forum has been much appreciated Jim. Stay dry!