Mason Bogies

Rick Steele
Over at the Narrow Gauge Discussion Forum, there is a discussion going on about Mason Bogies. Specifically DSP&P 24, which became DSP&P/DL&G 57 and ended up as C&S 1. It was scrapped in 1942.

I am posting some of the original Mason Machine works Pages from their locomotive book "B". I will try to put them in some semblance of order and, where I will post a few examples over there, I will try to arrange them all in a .pdf and post what I have (DSP&P Only, I'm afraid) over here.

Just a "heads up" if anyone is interested in Bogies.

Rick

Re: Mason Bogies

Paul R.
Rick,
 sounds good to me, they are one of my favourite engine types although I don't have one( have a kit. not started yet?) Paul R.