Locomotive roster for DSP&P/C&S

Oldbear52

Re: Locomotive roster for DSP&P/C&S

Oldbear52
I made a slight error when I started this. What I would like to know is there somewhere a roster of locomotives for the two railroads? I would really like to know. Thanks.
Fred
In the Ozarks.

Re: Locomotive roster for DSP&P/C&S

Chris Walker
Pictorial Supt.to D.SP.&P. has one.  Mal Ferrell's C&Sng has another, his South Park Line has only the DSP&P/DL&G roster.

And by the way, there is an EDIT feature to Nabble see http://c-sng-discussion-forum.41377.n7.nabble.com/Modelling-stub-switches-tp2408p3410.html

Re: Locomotive roster for DSP&P/C&S

Todd A Ferguson
I believe there is a roster at the back of the Grandt Narrow Gauge Pictorial on the C&S locomotives. Don't recall which number or volume that one is and I'm not near mine at this time.

Best,
Todd Ferguson
Harrisburg, NC

Re: Locomotive roster for DSP&P/C&S

Oldbear52
Chris: Thanks for your help! I went to Amazon and found some books on the C&S/DSP&P. I am getting a little more enthusiastic since my friend is getting a few more pieces of rolling stock.
All of you fellow modelers on here are really helpful.
Thanks
Fred
In the Missouri Ozarks (not quite mountains)

Re: Locomotive roster for DSP&P/C&S

Fred (and everyone),

Don't forget the "Files" section on the C&Sn3 main blog page -- click on the button just below the bottom of the telegraph pole that's next to the Dickey depot in Darel's header photo, the one that says "Files".

Rick Steele posted a comprehensive C&S locomotive roster there.

And yours-truly posted a complete set of C&S locomotive folio sheets.

There is an incredible amount of prototype information on this site; learn to use it!

Re: Locomotive roster for DSP&P/C&S

Robert McFarland
There is also one in Colorado Rail Annual#12