Leadville Designs Baggage/Express 1 in C&Sn3

Re: Leadville Designs Baggage/Express 1 in C&Sn3

rsnyder1963
Very nicely done.  Thanks for all of your effort in documentation.  I have one of these in HOn3, still in the box.  We'll see.

Re: Leadville Designs Baggage/Express 1 in C&Sn3

Keith Hayes
Outstanding,  Jim!

Congratulations on completing the build!

Re: Leadville Designs Baggage/Express 1 in C&Sn3

Steve Black
Wow!  That looks great! Thank  you so much for sharing how you built it.

Steve
Steve Black Springdale, AR

Re: Leadville Designs Baggage/Express 1 in C&Sn3

Beautiful work, Jim! I know this thing really dragged you through the weeds, but it was well worth the effort. I had almost convinced myself that I really didn't need one of these, but I've just changed my mind. I'll build the body using Styrene sheets, like #13, so the siding matches the brass sides of my Overland coaches. You have provided a fantastic path to follow in both research and skill.

It will take a while before I get to it, but I'll do it. I will have questions!

Mike

And, wishing all of you the very best in 2024!
123