Hoosiers

John McCutcheon
Has any one ever seen a photo of Hoosiers. This was a siding between Webster and Kenosha above Hall Valley. Trying to figure out if this siding was used to set out loads or was just a common passing siding before decent to Webster.

Re: Hoosiers

South Park
  Hoosier daddy ?

.....  sorry, couldn't resist.

Re: Hoosiers

Chris Walker
I haven't,  fwiw, but we did have a little discussion about that place back starting with Jim's post http://c-sng-discussion-forum.41377.n7.nabble.com/C-S-Water-Tank-at-Blackhawk-December-11-1913-tp11993p12219.html

Re: Hoosiers

I always have called it Dake, I assume there must have been something when Dake was at its peak, how would they have otherwise loaded the Charcoal?

I also assumed that once all the trees had gone they would have had no need, I have certainly seen photos of Dake.