Headed for schnecks at Dunn’s on Hemlock Street …

Headed for schnecks at Dunn’s on Hemlock Street …

John Schapekahm
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Headed for schnecks at Dunn’s on Hemlock Street …

Keith Hayes
Ms. Dunn will appreciate the business, John.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Headed for schnecks at Dunn’s on Hemlock Street …

Keith Hayes
I bet Mrs. Dunn's daughter Ella could tempt you both with a fine cake, and her curly locks!

Re: Headed for schnecks at Dunn’s on Hemlock Street …

John Schapekahm
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Hemlock Street …

Keith Hayes
In anticipation of the Narrow Gauge Convention,  I am circling back to take care of some final details.

Here are some views of Hemlock Street not normally available

Re: Hemlock Street …

Jeff Young
I love the boardwalks and ditches!

Re: Hemlock Street …

Fatbiker52
As a relative noob, I am prone to ask questions. So here's my question of the day.
What town is that gorgeous street from?
That street took a lot of research. Love the resixences and all. More pictures......please?
Fred Cotterell
Superintendent
C&S Kebler pass Subdivision
The Kebler Pass Route

Re: Hemlock Street …

Fatbiker52
Duh oh! Sorry keith. Is it Leadville?
Fred Cotterell
Superintendent
C&S Kebler pass Subdivision
The Kebler Pass Route

Re: Hemlock Street …

Lee Gustafson
Keith,

I'm looking forward to seeing your layout during the convention. Thanks for all you do and share. Best wishes.

Lee Gustafson

Re: Hemlock Street …

Paul R.
Keith ,
Looks terrific.Paul R.

Re: Hemlock Street …

Fred, Hemlock Street fills a corner of my Layout at Leadville. There is a multi-part series on the main page on the design and construction of Hemlock Street if you do a search there. In fact, Darel has a handy TOC in the tabs at the top. The structures are a combination of kits, kitbashes and scratch built according to the parts and my eye at the moment. It is not a prototype per se, but is based on photos of the numbered streets (see Chris' post under 'Crossbucks') that stretched east from Harrison towards Carbonate Hill.

I look forward to seeing everyone at the convention--working hard to get the ballast complete and get some scenery in for all ya'alls.