Greetings - New to the group

CBryars2
Greetings,

New to Group.  Already have the pleasure of knowing a few of the group.  Some may know me as Rabbi on the NarrowGaugeChat site.

Current layout is HON3 - HON2 based on the Clear Creek from Denver to Silver Plume & Black Hawk.  Including Gilpin in N. Black Hawk.

Been through the site and the amount of information is inspiring.  Currently finishing up the Gilpin Engine House.

Thanks Cameron
http://dgccrr.blogspot.com/
Facebook - Denver, Golden & Clear Creek Railroad

Re: Greetings - New to the group

Tim Schreiner
Welcome!!!!!

Re: Greetings - New to the group

CBryars2
Thanks glad to be part of the group!

Cameron

Re: Greetings - New to the group

Todd A Ferguson
Welcome Cameron!
I'm no expert on the C&S but I think these guys have the best site going to help me learn.

Best,
Todd Ferguson
Harrisburg, NC