Forks Creek Depot colours

Paul R.
I am building the Forks Creek depot in HO - what colours did it have? Paul R.

Re: Forks Creek Depot colours

Doug Heitkamp
Paul,

What era are you modeling, or want the depot to represent? That will determine the color as it changed over the years,

Thanks!
Doug Heitkamp
Centennial, CO

Re: Forks Creek Depot colours

Doug Heitkamp
Here are a couple of threads to look at if you missed them in the past:

Proof that not only the Eating House was built on stilts at Forks Creek

C&S Narrow Gauge in Color
Doug Heitkamp
Centennial, CO

Re: Forks Creek Depot colours

Paul R.
After looking at all those photo'sI might go for the red and green doors, windows similar to Harry Brunk  I already have the eating house( kit) finished and have the depot kit ready for paint( I have already stained it in a dark wash).The home layout is sort of freelance with both HO and HOn3. Have not done a lot of work for years, time I got back into it. Paul R.