Como coaling trestle

Tim Schreiner
Finally finished my O scale model!

Re: Como coaling trestle

Chris Walker
Well colour me Green, Tim!!!

Re: Como coaling trestle

Beautiful model, Tim!

You and Mike Trent are setting new standards for C&S modeling in O scale.

I do wish that you and Mike would post larger images for my aging eyes.

I try to resize my iphone photos to a horizontal width of 1000-1200 pixels. When posting the photos, with "Insert image" chose float=none and resize=none. Some examples:

Re: Como coaling trestle

Tim Schreiner
Hope this helps. I selected the larges size to post

Re: Como coaling trestle

Thanks, Jim, very much.

I love my quasi rural environment back in Colorado, a mere mile and a half from the South Platte River. But one of the disadvantages I have here is that getting my new Mini Mac computer to upload and send large images is a pain in the butt because I'm using a router some distance from my office. We're working on it, but not there yet. I went months last year without being able to send anything. Now I have made a lot of progress getting everything restored and improved on the railroad but I still have work to do with my internet capabilities. I'm also missing my photo utility software that helped with images I posted in Alabama. I'm actually thinking of getting an old Dell like I had before that will run my Microsoft "Picture It" software.

Re: Como coaling trestle

Tim Schreiner
I have been doing some scenery the past few days

Re: Como coaling trestle

Jeff Young
Very nice!

Re: Como coaling trestle