Chalk Creek layout

Bill Uffelman
Not sure if this is the proper use of the forum but I would like to contact Randy Rieck as I have some questions about his Chalk Creek layout and cannot find an email for him.

Thanks.

Bill Uffelman
ufffam AT yahoo DOT com

Re: Chalk Creek layout

Darel Leedy
Administrator
Hi Bill,

With permission from Randy, I am sending you his email.

Re: Chalk Creek layout

Bill Uffelman
Thanks Darel and Randy.

Bill Uffelman

On Sunday, January 4, 2015 11:56 PM, Darel Leedy [via C&Sn3 Discussion Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Bill,

With permission from Randy, I am sending you his email.

http://c-sn3-discussion-forum.41377.n7.nabble.com/Chalk-Creek-layout-tp74p81.html
To unsubscribe from Chalk Creek layout, click here.
NAML