C&S Water Tank at Blackhawk and the "Three Bent Water Tanks".

Re: C&S Research (Tank Thread Drift).

Chris Walker
Jim,
re the Idaho images you seek, I now find myself in the same boat.  Awhile ago I got asked by Jerry about a Trackplan for Idaho Springs, and subsequently listed all those articles on the Mills of Idaho in there, and use that "track plan" as a keyword search, to rapidly find what I've written.  I also have an email to myself re same, just in case we have another Hosting outage and have to resort to Google.

Alternately, if one can recall the Author, one can search all posts under that persons name, and if needed, do an "advanced search".
The Nabble search engine is one of the best I've used.

Re: C&S Research (Tank Thread Drift).

drgwcs
I like the idea of a sticky thread with topics. The search engine here is pretty good but I wish it did by thread rather than individual posts- I think that may bury results under too many entries. (Facebook's has the opposite issue of not showing everything)  I do have a theory however that proper results only come up AFTER you complete the model.  My water tank in Black Hawk that I now know has the wrong number of bents is only the latest example of that. I honestly searched for that back before I built it plus bounced it off the C&S Facebook group.  Same thing with a couple of other structures. For the Colorado House in Black Hawk someone posted on the Gilpin group literally the next day after I got it done a photo that showed I had one of the windows wrong. I left well enough alone.
Jim Curran
1234