C&S #1000

Re: C&S #1000

I have commenced adding Sound Cars to two more Waycars: 1005 and 1008. Things were going swimmingly until one of the wiper brackets was too wide. So I dug out  PC tie, filed it down and made a new one. We are waiting for the epoxy to set.

Now if I could just get the blasted programming track set up, so I can set the car numbers and increase the volume, we would be in business!

Re: C&S #1000

Keith Hayes

Wipers and marker brackets complete on two more Waycars. Whew!

Re: C&S #1000

Now if I could just get the blasted programming track set up, so I can set the car numbers and increase the volume, we would be in business!

What DCC system are you using, Keith. Doesn't it allow programming on the Main?

Re: C&S #1000

Keith Hayes
Digitrax.

But I want to program all the locos and Waycars the same without having to resort to hexadecimal. And adjust the volume.

I think it has to do with a serial port setting.  Blah.

Re: C&S #1000

Jeff Ramsey

Re: C&S #1000

South Park
  Jeff,

Where is that picture taken ?  I do not recognize the 3 tracks and background.

Re: C&S #1000

The photo that Jeff posted was taken by Lad Arend at Como in May, 1933.  The track beyond the caboose is the Denver mainline, I believe, diverging to the right toward Jefferson and Kenosha.

In Digerness, The Mineral Belt, Volume I.

Keith likely just hasn't gotten to the clothes line and bedding yet. . .