C&Sng Dumont depot to restored!

Kurt Maechner
In some very exciting news for fans of the C&Sng, recently, in the April 2022 edition of The Bogies and the Loop, newsletter of the DSP&P Historical Society, they announced the following:

"Jim Jordan and the gang over at the Rocky Mountain Railroad Heritage Society have announced that they are purchasing the Dumont depot and ultimately plan to restore it."

Dumont was a station stop on the Clear Creek line between Idaho Springs and Georgetown.  I put a post together with a few more details here.

Enjoy!
Kurt

Re: C&Sng Dumont depot to restored!

Kurt Maechner
Does anyone know if the Dumont depot is still at its original location.  I don't think so, but I wondered if anyone knew.