C&S Folio No. 27

 The final files for C&S Folio No.27 have been forwarded, so Darel and Roper can work their magic and add them to the "Files" section.

No one is quite sure of the date of origin of Folio 27.  It seems after 1911, as the cabooses and refrigerators have been numbered.  It may date to the mid 19teens as most of the inherited cars are gone. One sheet shows a revision date of 1923.

I divided the files into three groups for posting in "Files":

C&S Folio No.27--Cabooses
C&S Folio No.27--Freight Cars
C&S Folio No.27--MOW Equipment

Some samples:

Even includes a sheet for the Jull Rotary plow (but after it was standard gauged):

Hope the information is useful.  Now I can stop perseverating about getting all these things scanned and get back to building models!

Re: C&S Folio No. 27

Robert McFarland
I believe somewhere in CRA 12  is a picture of one of the side dump cars

Re: C&S Folio No. 27

CBryars2
Very nice and greatly appreciated

Cameron
http://dgccrr.blogspot.com/
Facebook - Denver, Golden & Clear Creek Railroad