C&S Common Standards, 1910: Track and Turnouts

C&S Common Standards, 1910: Track and Turnouts

Jim Courtney
I posted some of these drawings in Jeff's Stub turnout thread.

Below are all the images I have, rescanned for improved legibility.  All are destined for the "File" section.

Re: C&S Common Standards, 1910: Track and Turnouts

Chris Walker
I hope that you're not holding out on us with a Buda Switchstand Drawing?

Re: C&S Common Standards, 1910: Track and Turnouts

Doug Heitkamp
Thanks for posting those Jim!
Doug Heitkamp
Centennial, CO

Re: C&S Common Standards, 1910: Track and Turnouts

John Schapekahm
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: C&S Common Standards, 1910: Track and Turnouts

Nope, no Budas at my house.

Re: C&S Common Standards, 1910: Track and Turnouts

Rick Steele
If you rub their belly, it's good luck.

Rick

Re: C&S Common Standards, 1910: Track and Turnouts

Keith Hayes
Rick, if I get a Buda, and rub it belly, will layout construction go faster?

Re: C&S Common Standards, 1910: Track and Turnouts

Robert McFarland
Certain Budas you wouldn't want to rub their belly.Isn't that the brand of motor they used on the older Gleaner combines?