C&S Coach lanterns

Norm Acker
We're doing an interior restoration of D&RGW B-8 at the CRRM. While we were going through our oil lamp inventory this weekend we came across this gem. The typed labels are from Bob Richardson. It's a beauty!

Norm in Littleton, CO
 - on the C&S Silica Branch

Re: C&S Coach lanterns

South Park
  Norm,

  Uncle Bob wanted me to have that.  It would be nice if you could
box it up and send it to me.  Thanks.

  Love that mellow brass patina that only years and years of NOT
polishing it can deliver !

Re: C&S Coach lanterns

Don Gustavson II
That is very cool.
HOn3 is the path I have chosen.
The Nearly Historical Railroad.
http://www.nhrailroad.com/

Re: C&S Coach lanterns

Ken Martin
Nice find, do keep track of it.

Below is a pic of lantern in Coach 76.  It appears to be the same.

I apologize for the quality as I am on the road and it is cropped from the only copy I have with me.

Ken Martin