C & S Buena Vista yard as it might have been in the Fall 1915

C & S Buena Vista yard as it might have been in the Fall 1915

Randy Rieck

coal dock and sand house

coal dock, sand house, machine shop

commercial coal

shedsC & S coal shed

car shed

Re: C & S Buena Vista yard as it might have been in the Fall 1915

Jim Courtney
Beautiful model building, Randy!

Show us more . . .

Like a close up of that Litchfield flat with lumber load.

Re: C & S Buena Vista yard as it might have been in the Fall 1915

skip
I second Jim's "Beautiful model building" comment.
And in the "Show us more . . . "category, I would love to hear a bit about your lovely #57.

Skip Egdorf
Los Alamos, NM
Skip Egdorf

Re: C & S Buena Vista yard as it might have been in the Fall 1915

Dave Eggleston
And I third Jim's comments!

Also, do you have a current track plan for your layout you can share? I'm always interested in how people translate the C&S into their available space.
Dave Eggleston
Seattle, WA

Re: C & S Buena Vista yard as it might have been in the Fall 1915

Darel Leedy
Randy's layout has been featured on the home page. Seems its time to update it with some new photo's Randy!
 Chalk Creek On3

Re: C & S Buena Vista yard as it might have been in the Fall 1915

Todd Hackett
It's come a long way since that spread on the home page. Looking good Randy.

Re: C & S Buena Vista yard as it might have been in the Fall 1915

Dave Eggleston
Thanks, Darrell! I looked there but overlooked his layout somehow. My mistake.

Randy, I'm impressed with how you've used the space so effectively. It feels far more expansive than the space should allow. A really great concept and layout for single person operation.
Dave Eggleston
Seattle, WA

Re: C & S Buena Vista yard as it might have been in the Fall 1915

Lee Gustafson
Randy,

Excellent model building and great progress on your layout. You’ve used your available space wisely to create the feel of the C&S in 1915. Narrow gauge modeling requires a commitment of time, space, resources and skill to accomplish what you’ve created. Thank you for sharing your work with us.

Lee Gustafson