Bode panorama

Jeff Young
A buddy of mine took a great panorama of Bode recently.  He gave us permission to post it here if we'd like.  I can't just drop the pic in though, because it's 48M.

We could copy it to the files section if people think others would find it interesting/useful.

Here's the image on google drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_GFXCv8flhCSjQH7doqo1hnP1_TXpBsG/view?usp=drive_web

(Image courtesy Bob Ciernik.  Posted with permission.)

Re: Bodie panorama

Chris Walker
Ah Bodie, such a wonderful place.  Thanks for posting that image link, Jeff.

A modellers(and weathering fanatic's) paradise, more than a bit out of the way, but well worth the trip.

Just make sure you get there at "High Noon"

Re: Bode panorama

Todd Hackett
Jeff Young wrote
...I can't just drop the pic in though, because it's 48M....
It's 48M because it's in TIF format. Here it is as a JPG at 75% size to get it under the 1M limit.

Re: Bode panorama

Ken Martin
I have been there several times.
Here is an overview

And one for South Park. a 1927 Dodge Graham and yes it is running

Ken Martin