Big Train Tours - Way Car to Caboose: C&S “Bobber” No. 1009

Big Train Tours - Way Car to Caboose: C&S “Bobber” No. 1009

Kurt Maechner
A few days ago, the Colorado Railroad Museum posted another one of their "Big Train Tour at CRRM" videos. The focus this time was on C&S caboose 1009. It's a fantastic look at the history of the car that trailed the very last narrow gauge C&S train in 1943.  The video also includes photos I hadn't seen before of 1009's time in Buena Vista as a shed.

The video is below.  I have a blog post up too with some additional info and videos on 1009.
Enjoy!