Art Wallace

Robert McFarland
DSP&P Historian,author,and modeler Art Wallace has passed away.Details regarding his funeral can be found on the DSP-P Yahoo group.

Re: Art Wallace

Rick Steele
I don't belong to that group, please share the details. Art was a really nice fellow.

Rick

Re: Art Wallace

Robert McFarland
From a post by Steve Schweighofer and Bob Schoppe:The funeral is Sunday January 18 at 1PM at Holy Love Lutheran, 4210 S. Chambers Rd. Aurora,CO.There is a viewing Sunday morning from 10 to 11AM at Horan&McConaty 11150 E. Dartmouth , Aurora,CO

Re: Art Wallace

Thanks for the heads up. Art was not only an excellent historian, always willing to share anything he knew, he was also a first class human being.

It's been many years since I've seen Art, but today I miss him a lot.