Wolle Bully!!!

John Schapekahm
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Wolle Bully!!!

Tim Schreiner
My parents had that book from before I was born. We still have it, but I have yet to read it.

Re: Wolle Bully!!!

I'm with you on this.  I have 3 of her books, the content fit my list of favourite subjects, Ghosttowns, Mining and Colorado/Montana.  I found it a great pity that the photographs weren't included and was delighted later to discover the images in the DPL.  It was her excursions to remote places that also led me on several great trips into the back country of  Idaho, Montana and Colorado and the fact she did it in that era, a time where travel was difficult, a woman just didn't do that sort of thing and neither did very many men I gather.

Re: Wolle Bully!!!

Check out DPL photo  X-5133 The Roger Coyne family boarding house-from the Wolle collection.

Re: Wolle Bully!!!

Derrell Poole
I have a 1959 printing of "Stampede to Timberline". One of my few treasures. No Colorado historian should be without Murial's work. Wish I had more.

Re: Wolle Bully!!!