The Twisting Tale of the Georgetown Loop - Part 2

The Twisting Tale of the Georgetown Loop - Part 2

Kurt Maechner
I posted part 1 of this series that attempts to chronicle the history of the restoration of the C&Sng's Georgetown Loop.

Part 2 follows a group of individuals led by Lindsey and Rosa Ashby, who are running a short tourist route in Central City, that begin to dream about the possibility of helping the Colorado Historical Society make the Georgetown Loop come back to life.  The task is daunting and several obstacles seem insurmountable.  They need something that will trigger them to take the risk.  Then...the trigger shows up.

As always, if you know more or have corrections, I would love to know.

Enjoy,
Kurt