Still Active???

chtrout
Is this forum still active?  I do not see ant recent posts.  thanks
Craig H. Trout

Re: Still Active???

cdressel
Everything turned quiet after we got done moving buildings from Denver to Como.
Chuck

Re: Still Active???

Paul R.
I think we are all reflecting and having a break!!! maybe we are busy modelling? Paul R

Re: Still Active???

chtrout wrote
Is this forum still active?  I do not see ant recent posts.  thanks
I have one... especially for you, Craig.

Re: Still Active???

drgwcs
We have been less active over on the C&S Facebook group too- wonder of the folks around Denver are too busy working on stuff for the Convention??? (I know I was before Hickory)
Jim Curran

Re: Still Active???

Jeff Ramsey
I would say that it's that time of the year.

Re: Still Active???

South Park
  Not to worry, ....  I am preparing a presentation/discussion
on the moving of the Alpine Tunnel from its original location
on an eastern railroad.

Re: Still Active???

Ken Martin
Out club used to have the worlds longest RR tunnel. You went in you went in a tunnel on the EBT and came out the Town Talk Tunnel on the Nevada County Narrow Gauge in California.

Ken Martin

Re: Still Active???

drgwcs
South Park wrote
Not to worry, ....  I am preparing a presentation/discussion
on the moving of the Alpine Tunnel from its original location
on an eastern railroad.
Please do not do that again- a mouthful of sweet tea is not good on electronics....you almost blew up my computer    ROFL
Jim Curran