Roper's Doghouse Exposure.

Chris Walker
Good to see the Forum getting a wider audience. I don't ever remember a time when so many were on at once
I'm uncertain if this was a boring Sunday or not, or an abberation in the Nabble format, ie collated all logins that particular day rather than a snapshot at the one time.

2:15pmMDT21Aug

9pmMDT21Aug

My thanks to Darel and Roper.  And Thanks to my Fellow contributors as well.
Onward and Upwards....

Re: Roper's Doghouse Exposure.

Jeff Young
Indeed, many thanks to Darel, Roper, and all the contributors!

This has become one of my favourite stops on the net....

Cheers,
Jeff.

Re: Roper's Doghouse Exposure.

Darel Leedy
I had seen that too Chris. Yeah, me thinks that was a Nabble Blabble.
Thanks for the props guys. But it's you'all who have made this forum what it is. There is a lot of information to digest here! Roper can't keep up.