RIP Mal Ferrell

I just saw a notice in the new Gazette of the passing on Christmas Day of Mallory Hope Ferrell. Im sure many of you have crossed paths with Mal in days gone by. He was a great writer, model builder, and friend to many. He hasn't posted here in a long time, but we will miss him nonetheless. He was 88. I'm amazed this hasn't been seen here all this time that I've seen.

Re: RIP Mal Ferrell

Chris Walker
Agreed Mike,
I remarked to myself I should post that news here, but forgot to do so on a/c of dealing with several passings down here of old Friends at the time.

Mal was a great guy, and a most profilic Author, of which we all shared in his works, nearly all he wrote decorate my shelves.
I was most fortunate to make his acquaintance early on my travels, and benefited most greatly from our research interactions over the years. I really regret not getting back in 2015 to have in-depth conversations about my Fall River and Idaho Mills discoveries with him.

RIP Mal.