Prohibition Documentary on PBS

There is/has been a well done documentary on PBS which is very worthwhile.

One of the things that I found interesting was to help set the background of what was going on in the US through the 20's and early 30's during the last years of operations on the C&S narrow gauge, through all of the controversies and eventual election of FDR. I have also seen recently a documentary of the Great Depression. That also set the tone for life in America from what has always seemed so long before my time, but was really only a few years before I was born from the perspective of being in my mid sixties.

If you have a chance to see these, don't miss them.

Re: Prohibition Documentary on PBS

Norm Acker
Hi group,
I'll second Mike's comment! The Ken Burns "Prohibition" documentary is an excellent window into the era, and I like the material for ideas on how to best represent the time period from a modeling standpoint, especially with people and vehicles. He also has a couple of other documentary films, "The West" and "The National Parks: America's Best Idea" that are also very good as well.
Norm in Littleton, CO
 - on the C&S Silica Branch